- 4 cup cauliflower (chopped and blanched) Or you can buy frozen cauliflower rice, steamed or microwave
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 425 °F.
- Put the cauliflower in the middle of a double layer of cheesecloth, and gather up the sides into a bundle. Squeeze out as much liquid as you can over the sink, then put the cauliflower in large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- With a small Cookie Scooper or a teaspoon scoop a tater-tot size spoon full and shape into the tot shape.
- Refrigerate cauli-tots for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Bake for approx. 18 minutes, or until golden and crispy.