Keto and Low Carb Biscuit/Muffins
I like to split these in half and make breakfast biscuits with them or serve with alongside a meal to add to the “bulk” of a meal. These are my favourite “biscuits” so far.
- 4 1/2 tablespoons of butter melted
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 4 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sharp shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin pan.
Combine melted butter and sour cream then whisk together.
Add eggs and salt and blend with spatula
Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
Stir in cheese.
Drop batter by spoonfuls into (12 for small and 4-6 if jumbo sized) greased muffin tins.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are slightly brown.
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 20 mins Total Time 30 mins
** Optional: add toppings such as grated cheddar cheese, garlic salt, onion flakes, or everything bagel topping (as seen in picture)