Keto Candied Nuts
- 4 cups nuts I like pecan halves but you can also use walnuts, macadamias, etc…
- 1/2 cup 1 stick melted butter
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar substitute I use MonkSweet https://amzn.to/2RtHymg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional https://amzn.to/2C184K2
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon or a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the butter onto the lined sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg whites, MonkSweet (or preferred sweetener like Swerve), salt (and cinnamon if you like).
- Add the nuts and toss until they are fully coated.
- Spread the coated nuts onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the nuts every 10 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Store the candied nuts for up to two weeks in airtight container.