Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Buttery cookies with chocolatey chips to satisfy your sweet tooth! These little cookies go great with a cup of bullet proof coffee or a glass of Low-Carb Milk
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 1/2 cup MonkSweet Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Sukrin Gold brown sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose Keto flour https://ketomtngirl.com/keto-all-purpose-flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 6 ounces Lilys Chocolate Chips
Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
Add the MonkSweet and Sukrin Gold and cream on medium speed.
Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
Add the Keto flour and baking soda, mix until smooth, then add the chocolate and mix on low just until everything is blended.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets. I like to use a Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop
Bake at 350° for 11 minutes or until golden brown.