Hi! This is Chef Mickey, this recipe is a spin off the original French dish of Chicken Cordon Bleu, only Keto friendly. This will be one of the first contribution recipes with the Keto Mountain Girl.
Naked Cordon Bleu
- Meat Hammer
- Cutting Board
- Plastic Wrap
- Tooth Pics
- Cooking Sheet
- 9 x 12 Baking Dish
- 6 Organic Chicken Breasts
- 12 slices Organic Ham
- 6 slices Cheese Traditionally Swiss
- 3 slices Bacon Optional
- 1/2 – 1 cup Pork Rinds (Optional ) Depending on the amount of coverage wanted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your 9 x 12 glass dish (may use butter).
- Flatten chicken breasts to about 1/4 in between plastic wrap with hammer.
- Lay 2 slice's of ham and 1 piece of cheese on flattened breast.
- Tightly roll in to a log, and tooth pick the roll together.
- Repeat process for remaining chicken breasts.
- Place chicken pieces in glass baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the Bacon wrapped: Lay 3 pieces of bacon under chicken breasts, and then roll into log.
- For the Pork Rinds: Dip the chicken breast once rolled, into egg wash.
- Once rolled in egg wash, roll in the pork Rinds till coated
- Serve while hot and enjoy